Minutes From Sponsorship Meeting, June 9, 2006 3pm
- Website: Sasha Stone, who is in charge of the website, basically said that the sky is the limit to what we can do as long as Dr. Greene approves. That includes, depending on level of sponsorship:
- Sponsor page
- Sponsor links
- Sponsor banners
- Sponsor mention on emails
- Sponsorship explanation, contact and sign up page, etc.
Cassy and Cheryl will talk to Dr. Greene. We need to also find out if Chabad can be on the website as it is a religious organization. What was made clear, was that this is a 3rd party website, not LAUSD, and we are hoping that all sponsors are welcome.
Website address is: wonderlandnews.org
- Banners on School Site. Let Dr. Green know that we would like to move banners to the Lookout/Wonderland Ave. fence so that they are more visible. There was discussion of uniformity. Some like the uniformity of Carpenter School’s banners, others like the creative, colorful new ones we did this year. Two things were suggested:
a) Have the option of plain banners, writing only for one price and have colorful ones at a higher price, bring in more revenue.
b) Use specific colors only to keep some uniformity.
- School Directory:
- Clean up the printing. Make sure the copies are not too dark and not blurry.
- Offer full, 1/2, and 1/4 adds
- Include business directory again, proof read, and neat and tidy.
- Make sure we contact holiday vendors from last year, corporate and small businesses within the community, parent base, etc.
- Paper version of Words Of Wonderland
a) We place adds no less than 4 X a year and no more that 12. We want to cut down on use of paper and safe a few trees, emphasizing the website to gather sponsor information.
- We need to keep in mind that corporate sponsorship cannot be directed to specific projects. The money goes to general needs.
- For specific donation, sponsor will receive a hearty thank you and a tax write-off. That is separate from the sponsorship ads.
- Other sponsorship ideas
- A separate realtor program
- Chamber of commerce connection
- Promote ads from our Korean families, in Korean if they like
- Sponsorship from various places like the Directors Guild
- See attached page
Note: We will be meeting over the summer to re-organize level of sponsorship and to get a letter ready for welcome packet explaining what we are about.